Standard Metro Style Icon Editor: IconLover
Our customers wrote that IconLover can become a Standard MS Icon Editor for Visual Studio. It can find, extract, edit usual icons and create Metro-style icons for web design, import and export ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images, create and manage icon libraries.
- Easy to use, lightweight
- Supports file drag and drop
- Sample icons are included
- Uses dynamic color depth
- Opens and saves in ICO, CUR, ANI, PNG, XPM, BMP and JPEG formats
- Can create icons and cursors up to 512x512 @ 32-bit, which can also be PNG-compressed for use in Windows Vista/7/8
- Can create animated cursors
- Can handle images up to 1024x1024 and larger
- Can extract icons and cursors from executable files and icon libraries
- Can batch convert image files to icons, or to another image format
- Offers various gradient styles for filling shapes
- Lots of filters including Remove matte, Drop shadow
- It's portable
With IconLover you can:
System requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
- Create and edit icons in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit Windows 8 style UI icons
- Create tab bar iOS icons
- Create and edit images in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Create and store images containing several layers
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Import icons from .cur, .ani, .ico, .icpr, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .wbmp, .jpg, .gif, .tga, .xbm, .xpm and .png files
- Export icon images to .cur, .ico, .icpr, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .xbm, .xpm, .wbmp and .rc files
- Export animated icons to animated .gif images and image list bitmaps
- Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated icon files
- Create icon libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Collect icons from folders and subfolders into libraries
- Work with image lists in BMP and PNG formats
- Delete identical icons in libraries
- Drag and drop files from file shells
- Drag and drop icons from one library to another
- Drag and drop icon images from one icon to another
- Copy and paste icons in libraries
- Copy and paste images to other applications
Trial limitations: 30-day trial period, nag screen.
Click here to view a full screenshot
Click here to visit IconLover page
If you have always wanted to design icons with your own unique blend of creativity; then, this is your chance to do so because now you can get access to a very powerful icon maker that can be used to make all sorts of web graphics from mouse cursors to web buttons and even iOS icons. Do you agree that it's the best icon studio?
View Icon Articles
Shade Your Own UIs Using the Fresh Microsoft Windows Symbols
Interfaces perform a notable part in increasing the usability in addition to look and feel. Head out a pace further more with the aid of the latest symbols obtainable right here to make the softwares entertaining to make use of and simple to navigate, by using the aid of just a few smartly intended design for your use via this great site.
Some MR. Fred R Barnard in a publication in 1921 explained one or two terms, “a picture is worth a thousand words”, possibly he might n't have concluded the particular meaning of your phrases after that, or perhaps this individual did, as way more than ninety yrs immediately after making this specific assertion we attempt to discover increasingly more solutions to apply it. Barnard could possibly have stated it although touching on the particular opportunity of pictorial ads, yet several decade’s back it found it's way into the industry of programming with all the advent of Graphic graphical user interfaces once design along with icons exchanged text complicated command-line justifications.
Working with straightforward, easy to understand icons can go some distance straight into making the lifestyle of any end user less complicated. By simply getting all these icons you don't only help make this easier to find their way, it really makes the user interface more pleasing.
You can get your hands on above seven-hundred these kinds of icons right here, them all at a cost of 99 $ $ $ $. The image is available in a size equal to a square of 48 pixels that have a see-thorugh background along with a pic of twenty six by twenty six pixels at it's centre. these types of artwork compatible with all of the Windows 8 and even MS Windows phone applications come in the PNG file format and are available in all of 14 different shades ranging from the usual blue, red and green to the more different deep blue and also light-red, and could be utilized without or with the surrounding circles.
Individualize every single site on your desktop by making use of these expertly intended designs plus consider the hard drive maniement to a completely new stage; you'll be able to replace designs for those usual attributes for example redo, undo, back, refresh etcetera. with these beautifully appealing images. With the regular types, you get to choose through lots of off uniquely designed shots that you’ll have a good time setting attributes to, you do have a cardiologist icon, a new motor man image, a investigator symbol, the auditor image and in all probability the best of them angel icon.
These types of icons, as I have mentioned previously, are available in an entirely deployable sort, you have their hands on these as soon as you make the deposit and you then have the freedom to use these in all of the feasible tactics. An engaging graphical user interface may make hrs at work seem way a lot easier and also helps save from getting tired mentally by going through those in depth group of commands. Effortless routing, attractive interface along with good overall performance stay in the middle of each app, with the help of this group there is the interface and the routing component dealt with, the only factor that is definitely stopping you against creating a cutting edge app is you. Get hold of a majority of these icons right now and also revitalise the complete programming expertise.
Copyright © 2000-2018 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
Individual Icon Images
You can buy individual software icons to suit your needs. Each icon is $1 when purchased individually.
Standard-Icons.com contains a lot of raster and vector icons. We made product basket for orders. You can view the product basket on the right side of icon collection pages. Click on icons to purchase them. These icons will be added into the basket. Also you can remove icons from the basket. Then you need to click on Proceed to checkout
link and pay with credit card or with other payment method (PayPal etc.). After order completed you will receive download links through the e-mail.
Get your software icons immediately after placing an order
Save on ordering custom images
Get graphics on time, guaranteed!
Pay once, use anywhere. All stock icons we offer are royalty-free
Stock Icon FAQ
Icon Usage Agreement
Perfect Toolbar Icons
is a collection of ready-made icons for use in commercial and personal programs and websites. The icons have a bright color palette, smooth and well-rounded edges. A variety of formats and sizes is provided.
Enhance your accounting or business-oriented software with readily available professional Business Toolbar Icons
. Over two hundred of professionally designed and carefully crafted icons representing various financial objects and symbols are included.
is our pick. It allows you to design and edit all kinds of graphics required in the software development cycle, including icons, static and animated cursors and interface elements - all these kinds of graphics can now be designed in a single application.
is an icon converter. It makes icons from your images. It's possible to convert 256-color icons into True Color icons and XP icons.
will scan your files, archives, folders and all local disks for icons. It can download icons from the Internet and customize Windows icons.
makes icon from any graphic file (PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, WMF and more) in just seconds. Create stylish icons for Windows XP. Easily replace, colorize and save icons that Windows uses to display standard objects, folders, files.